Mandalay Resources is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against Mandalay Personnel, potential employees, officers or directors on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation or disability or any other category protected by Canadian federal and provincial laws, rules and regulations and, in addition, in accordance with the laws, rules or regulations applicable in the jurisdiction where such Mandalay Personnel are located.
If you are interested in any opportunities across one of our projects and operations at Mandalay Resources, please submit a PDF version of your cover letter and C.V. to the appropriate email below. In the subject line, please state the position in which you are applying for.
If a suitable opportunity becomes available, we will be in touch with you directly. All opportunities are reviewed locally.
Costerfield, Australia: please click here.
Björkdal, Sweden: please click here.
Toronto, Canada: moc.secruoseryaladnam@sreerac
Thank you for your interest in Mandalay Resources.
- About Us
- Exploration Update on Shepherd and Brunswick Deeps Discovery
- Denver Gold Forum 2023 Webcast
- Q2 2023 Financial Conference Call and Webcast
- Encouraging Near-mine Exploration Results From the Eastern Extension Zone, Björkdal
- The Market Herald: October 2022
- Denver Gold Forum 2022 Presentation
- Exploration Update on Shepherd and the Newly Discovered Kendal Extension
- Market Hearld: August 2022
- The Market Herald: July 2022
- Excellent Results From Its Björkdal Eastward Mine Extension Drilling and Reports Encouraging Results From the North Zone Drilling Program
- The Market Herald: June 2022
- Proactive Interview: May 2022
- BMO 2022 Global Metals and Mining Conference
- Proactive Interview: January 2022
- Excellent Results From its Björkdal Eastward Mine Extension Drilling Programs
- Mining News: Mandalay production reaches four-year high
- Mining News: The best gold and copper hits in Australia in 2021
- High-Grade Gold Discovered at the Brown’s Prospect
- Continues to Extend the Shepherd Zone and Provides Update on Costerfield Deep Program
- Kitco: Richest gold mines in the world in Q1 2021 - Report
- The Northern Miner: Eight Companies to Watch
- Mining Journal: High-grade Costerfield Gold Mine Drives Turnaround
- Extends Main Zone and Confirms the Eastern Extension of Lake Zone at its Björkdal Operation
- Proactive Investor Inteview, June 2021
- Extends the Newly Discovered Shepherd Zone and Provides Update on the Costerfield Mineral System
- Annual General Meeting 2021 Presentation
- Proactive Investor Inteview, May 2021
- Discovers New Gold Rich Structural Domain Below the Youle Mine
- Announces Significant Grades and Depth Extension to the Lake Zone Veining of the Björkdal Deposit
- Announces Recent Drilling Results For Costerfield’s Youle Deposit, Highlighting Further High-Grade Gold Depth Extensions
- Mining[Dot]Com: Mandalay Resources Reports Record Production in 2020
- Kitco News: Highest-grade Underground Gold Mines in Q1 2020
- Dig Deep The Mining Podcast: Manifesting Success
- Announces Recent Drilling Results for Aurora (Bjorkdal), Highlighting High-grade Extensions Both the East and at Depth
- Proactive Inteview, October 2020
- Announces Recent Drilling Results For Costerfield Youle Deposit, Highlighting High-grade Gold Depth Extensions
- Exploration Update and Announces Early Success of the Brown’s Prospect Drilling Program at Costerfield
© 2023 Mandalay Resources
All rights reserved.